Can I do this repair myself?
where is the switch located? How much does a replacement switch cost? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($177 - 257) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($390 - 484) in Sand Coulee, MT
- 45,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Montville, NJ
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - 449) in Cedar, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($695 - 729) in Waters, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($83 - 399) in Stilesville, IN