I changed the battery car does not start. None of the gauges or indicators com on. I just have dimmed door panal lights.
Where is the starter relay located on a 1991 Ford Explorer? on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 179) in Grand Saline, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gerlaw, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kennedale, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Long Lake, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 101) in Munford, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Martinsburg, MO