Is the speed control sensor a dealer only item?This is an automatic transmission, where is the sensor?
Where is the speed control sensor located, and is it a dealer only item? on 1991 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1991 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Alpine, NY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($129 - 165) in Lewisburg, PA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($119 - 148) in Wyatt, MO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($265 - 421) in Otis, CO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($459 - 491) in Leland, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($152 - 183) in Qulin, MO