Is the speed control sensor a dealer only item?This is an automatic transmission, where is the sensor?
Where is the speed control sensor located, and is it a dealer only item? on 1991 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1991 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($298 - 799) in Alpine, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($272 - 309) in Lewisburg, PA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($440 - 604) in Wyatt, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($312 - 588) in Otis, CO
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($186 - 255) in Leland, MI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($207 - 415) in Qulin, MO