i can find the spark plug
where is the spark plug on kia sorento 2004 on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($314 - 413) in Munford, TN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Hadley, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moab, UT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Arnot, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($374 - 404) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($69 - 197) in Fosters, AL