It shifts, but winds out much too long. No codes detected that I know of. I suspect the shift solenoid. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Where is the shift solenoid located? Is it the one at the back of the trans? on 1992 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1992 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Coalmont, CO
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Rochester, WA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($401 - 672) in Lavinia, TN
- 115,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Wilsondale, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($147 - 167) in Urbana, OH
- Heater Hose Replacement ($88 - 106) in Unionville, TN