When I have the lights set to "auto" they are always on now, even in bright sunlight. This was not the case for the first 6 months or so when I bought the car; they were truly automatic, based on daylight or cloudiness, etc. I washed the car (in a general manner) but don't know where the sensor is to give it a better scrubbing. It's not something I want to bring to the dealer for if I can just check to see if there's road grime built up, etc. The car is 9 months old with 10,000 miles.
Where is the sensor/photocell for the automatic headlights? on 2011 Nissan Rogue
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Rogue Questions
- Our 2008 Nissan Rogue randomly pulls one direction or the other.
- Big, loud thump like I hit something coming from somewhere under the rear seat!
- Tried to start my vehicle and it just clicks. Battery is new
- What does it mean when the service engine now comes on with a wrench symbol
- My rouge is using lots of oil it is throwing oil out of the place you put oil in