When I have the lights set to "auto" they are always on now, even in bright sunlight. This was not the case for the first 6 months or so when I bought the car; they were truly automatic, based on daylight or cloudiness, etc. I washed the car (in a general manner) but don't know where the sensor is to give it a better scrubbing. It's not something I want to bring to the dealer for if I can just check to see if there's road grime built up, etc. The car is 9 months old with 10,000 miles.
Where is the sensor/photocell for the automatic headlights? on 2011 Nissan Rogue
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Rogue Questions
- My rouge is using lots of oil it is throwing oil out of the place you put oil in
- my compressor has been replaced and my rogue is still vibrating. what's wrong?
- what is wrong when loud banging and thumping when excelerating from 20mph to higher. They tell me one tire is lower tread and throwing computer off causing car to jump almost like it's bucking. There is also a thumping bang at this time. thank you
- My driver side heater vents sporadically will not provide heat.
- how much does it cost to have my exhaust manifold assembly replace if I already have the part