i have a compass with the outside temperature gauge the right direction appears but the temp reads -40degrees.i have search for the sensor gauge but cannot find it.can this be repaired? where is this located?
where is the sensor for your outside temperature gauge? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do