i have a compass with the outside temperature gauge the right direction appears but the temp reads -40degrees.i have search for the sensor gauge but cannot find it.can this be repaired? where is this located?
where is the sensor for your outside temperature gauge? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be