My vehicle does not start,I put a new fuel pump in;and relay switch,crank shaft sensor and a fuel pressure sensor,so I am @ a stuck,to determine that it could possibly be the fuel cutoff sensor,and that is why I want to know where it is located on the vehicle.
Where is the relay cutoff switch located on a Chevy Blazer 2001? on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($120 - 323) in Fisher, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Catawissa, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($144 - 274) in Ophir, OR
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Toxey, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($274 - 358) in Donnelly, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Tar Heel, NC