My vehicle does not start,I put a new fuel pump in;and relay switch,crank shaft sensor and a fuel pressure sensor,so I am @ a stuck,to determine that it could possibly be the fuel cutoff sensor,and that is why I want to know where it is located on the vehicle.
Where is the relay cutoff switch located on a Chevy Blazer 2001? on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Can motor be fixed with coolent in motor oil,motor willnot crank to start.
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security