My brother just replaced the front blower motor and we have heat in the front, however, the vents located in the rear of the van are not working.
Where is the rear blower motor located, and how easy/hard is it to replace? on 1997 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1997 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($689 - 921) in Berea, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henderson, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Bend, WA
- Thermostat Replacement ($297 - 393) in Brewster, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($381 - 426) in Wrightstown, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($105 - 139) in Colstrip, MT