My brother just replaced the front blower motor and we have heat in the front, however, the vents located in the rear of the van are not working.
Where is the rear blower motor located, and how easy/hard is it to replace? on 1997 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
1997 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Berea, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($264 - 387) in Henderson, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($143 - 254) in North Bend, WA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($890 - 1,434) in Brewster, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Wrightstown, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($105 - 139) in Colstrip, MT