Had some body work done on left rear side, radio quit playing. I've removed the amplifier, it shows signs of having been wet (rusted bottom). I don't want to replace the amplifier before checking the fuse.
Where is the radio amplifier fuse located and how do I change it? on 2005 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
- after running about 1 hour car sputter and jerks like running out of gas
- My hazard button is not working but blinkers are , what's the problem?