Had some body work done on left rear side, radio quit playing. I've removed the amplifier, it shows signs of having been wet (rusted bottom). I don't want to replace the amplifier before checking the fuse.
Where is the radio amplifier fuse located and how do I change it? on 2005 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($472 - 637) in Calvert, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($160 - 210) in Hueysville, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walhonding, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($727 - 936) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Horn Replacement ($73 - 82) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($66 - 84) in Corsicana, TX