I have a check engine light on and the dealer said its probably the evap purge valve. I also noticed that every time I put gas in the car it starts hard the first time.
where is the purge valve located? on 2006 Pontiac G6
1 answerJanuary 29, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- Are there and recalls on the headlights? The wirering harness keeps burning.
- Why is car shifting hard into 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear?
- The A/Christian just stopped blowing cold air. I bought a refill kit . It doesn'
- Drivers side headlight shorts out, wiring connector replaced several times
- temp gauge and air conditioner stoped working