where is the power steering fill tube ? on 1998 Oldsmobile 88

power steering howls wnen turning and I can't find where to check fluid level to add fluid.

by in Sayre, PA on February 12, 2011
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , February 12, 2011
You have to find the power steering pump which is attached to the engine and driven by a belt. the fluid goes into the reservoir under the PS cap. Get someone to point it out to you if you can't find it yourself. Here's a directory link for you: https://repairpal.com/directory?address=18840&car_brand_names=Oldsmobile