Where is the plenum located and how do I change it? on 1999 Buick Park Avenue

I was informed that I needed a new plenum and plenum gasket. Is that something I can change myself?

by in Palatka, FL on July 12, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , July 12, 2010
I find it hard to beleive you would need a new plenum but the gasket(s) could be bad. The plenum is located ontop of the intake mainfold. The plenum and gaskets are something you can change yourself but since you were not sure where the plenum is I would suggest having a shop do the repair.