tested antifreze level with tester(self) it showed no level but it has antifreeze in radator. so would i need to add any more ? I understand the factory has it in there.
where is the petcock on 2007 nissan pickup fronter? should antifreeze be added? on 2007 Nissan Frontier
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Frontier Questions
- When I turn left in a rolling turn loud pop/snap in front suspension
- How to reach crank position sensor for replacement? Located on top of bellhousin
- One click at starter motor with key turn, but engine will not turn over.
- Whinning sound from front of 4.0 engine. Truck has 151000 miles.
- Abs and brake light stays on How do I fix ?