» » »


Ask Your Question

1994 GMC 1500 Pickup Question: Where is the pcv valve on my truck



morehouse28, 4.3L V6, Newark, OH, January 20, 2011, 13:46

what are some other things i could do other than change the pcv valve and fuel and air filter on my truck to make it run better and smoother

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    January 20, 2011, 14:18

    You're on the right track, consider sparkplugs and distributor cap, rotor and ignition wires, especially if they're original. Use good quality parts, don't go cheap on tune up parts. I highly recommend using AC or Champion sparkplugs in a GM vehicle, myself. You don't need platinum or anything exotic, just stick with the brands I recommended.
    BTW, In a Ford, BMW, or other make there are other good choices, I'm just talking about GM vehicles so don't anybody get offended. It's my opinion from a few decades experience as a tune up mechnanic.

    Flag This