i was told that the pcv valve should be change along with the sparks...problem is i dont know were is it located
Where is the pcv valve located? & what can cause the temperature meter to go up? on 2000 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2000 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($183 - $283) in Edmund, WI
- Brake Booster Replacement ($565 - $967) in Norene, TN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($320 - $397) in Bostic, NC
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - $143) in Freer, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($606 - $823) in Banner, WY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - $72) in Boykin, AL