1999 Honda Civic LX
Where is the PCV valve located? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($321 - 457) in Apalachicola, FL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - 246) in Davis Creek, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - 735) in Denton, GA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($558 - 569) in Maybeury, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 267) in Crawford, GA