What side of the engine compartment is the PCV valve located and what does it look like?
Where is the PCV valve on 1995 Toyota Avalon
BEST ANSWER by dandd ,
August 27, 2010
The PCV Valve s located on the ear cylinder head. Buy a new one and then match it to the old one, there is a large vacuum hose attached to it.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJune 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1995 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Mount Vernon, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($136 - 206) in Ferguson, IA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Nesquehoning, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($203 - 271) in Foley, MO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($132 - 168) in Creighton, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,969 - 2,361) in Mount Washington, NH