What side of the engine compartment is the PCV valve located and what does it look like?
Where is the PCV valve on 1995 Toyota Avalon
BEST ANSWER by dandd ,
August 27, 2010
The PCV Valve s located on the ear cylinder head. Buy a new one and then match it to the old one, there is a large vacuum hose attached to it.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJune 20, 2014
This week's top 10
1995 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Mount Vernon, IL
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ferguson, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nesquehoning, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($284 - 506) in Foley, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($186 - 1,115) in Creighton, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($752 - 1,118) in Mount Washington, NH