I need to replace the PCM on my 2003 Acura, I don't know where it is. Car wont start and is getting no spark. I already changed the crank sensor.
Where is the PCM on the 2003 Acura 3.2TL and does anyone have a diagram? on 2003 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced
- I have tried to turn on radio and it asks for a code. I found the code in manual, but the code is not working... What do I need to do?