compresser stopped working
where is the PCM location on 2003 Ford Escort
2 answersDecember 19, 2011
2 answersOctober 07, 2009
4 answersJanuary 03, 2009
1 answerMarch 28, 2011
1 answerAugust 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($229 - 583) in Reynolds Station, KY
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Bethany, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($241 - 305) in Red Bluff, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Tumtum, WA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($295 - 348) in Petrey, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($264 - 381) in Lake Clear, NY