Hard shift when selecting trasmission modes. Takes forever to get to 20 MPH from stop. RPM at idle is high, 1,000 rpms.
Where is the PCM located on a 2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.0 Diesel? on 2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- High exhaust temp bank1 sensor2 location of sensor.
- f450 -10 triton starting ,idle run one day or a week then start running like water in it starving for fuel.driving me crazy I'm losing money I'm to broke . please help
- my 7.3 diesel cranks hard after it been run and up to temp
- F350 Super Duty 7.3 Diesel that sat for a while and now will not start ... where do I start?
- What would cause my truck to start up sometimes than it would go to knocking and acts like its missing and blowing black smoke at the tail pipe