engine light is on and code said it was the oxygen sensor. my car is starting to have less power when accelerating and shifts hard.
where is the oxygen sensor and what does it do?
on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
3 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?