engine light is on and code said it was the oxygen sensor. my car is starting to have less power when accelerating and shifts hard.
where is the oxygen sensor and what does it do?
on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
3 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenfield, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Lyburn, WV
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in McDonald, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($183 - 199) in Warner Springs, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($102 - 187) in Manton, MI