engine light is on and code said it was the oxygen sensor. my car is starting to have less power when accelerating and shifts hard.
where is the oxygen sensor and what does it do?
on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
3 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally