engine light is on and code said it was the oxygen sensor. my car is starting to have less power when accelerating and shifts hard.
where is the oxygen sensor and what does it do?
on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
3 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?