needing to know where to find the output speed sensor on a 2008 ford taurus limited.
Where is the output speed sensor on a 2008 taurus?
on 2008 Ford Taurus
1 answerJune 18, 2013
0 answersJanuary 24, 2012
0 answersJuly 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
2008 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Air Pump Replacement ($311 - 403) in Travelers Rest, SC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($135 - 208) in Pattonsburg, MO
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($229 - 302) in Weatherford, OK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - 1,527) in Spring City, UT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($668 - 1,715) in Garland, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($234 - 293) in Wamsutter, WY