I was driving along and then I heard a bell go off. I looked down at my dashboard and all electricals were going crazy. It said I had no gas,no speed,my seatbelt was not on, my tires were low and a little wrench was lit up. I pulled over and turned off the car. When I turned it back on it made a noise like it did not want to start. It is revving high. When I take it out of park it makes a clunk sound like there is a problem with the transmission and when I put my foot on the gas the car barely moves.
Where is the output speed sensor on a 2008 Ford Taurus SEL? on 2008 Ford Taurus
1 answerJune 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order