The check engine light came on and car didn't wont to pull in drive. Put the car in reverse and backed up about 40 feet and put back in drive car drove fine two days later same thing.
Where is the output speed sensor located on a 2008 ford Taurus sel? on 2008 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order