Where is the orifice tube physically located for the A/C system?
Where is the orifice tube physically located for the A/C system? on 2001 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to