Replaced compressor and added freon but still doesn't blow cold. Was advised when purchased compressor that the orifice tube needed to be installed for warranty. It looks like it may be a filter of some kind.
Where is the orifice tube located on the A/C system? on 1993 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
August 08, 2011
RIGHT IN LINE AT CONNECTION TO BIG SILVER COLD BEER LOOKING THING AKA ACCUMALATOR.YER WELCOME.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gladys, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - 237) in New Berlin, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Palatka, FL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($123 - 158) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Elmore, AL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Sedley, VA