Replaced compressor and added freon but still doesn't blow cold. Was advised when purchased compressor that the orifice tube needed to be installed for warranty. It looks like it may be a filter of some kind.
Where is the orifice tube located on the A/C system? on 1993 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
August 08, 2011
RIGHT IN LINE AT CONNECTION TO BIG SILVER COLD BEER LOOKING THING AKA ACCUMALATOR.YER WELCOME.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - 456) in Gladys, VA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in New Berlin, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Palatka, FL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($581 - 779) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($674 - 788) in Elmore, AL
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($96 - 133) in Sedley, VA