Replaced compressor and added freon but still doesn't blow cold. Was advised when purchased compressor that the orifice tube needed to be installed for warranty. It looks like it may be a filter of some kind.
Where is the orifice tube located on the A/C system? on 1993 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
August 08, 2011
RIGHT IN LINE AT CONNECTION TO BIG SILVER COLD BEER LOOKING THING AKA ACCUMALATOR.YER WELCOME.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Gladys, VA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in New Berlin, PA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Palatka, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($268 - 1,113) in Elmore, AL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($104 - 203) in Sedley, VA