Where is the orifice tube located on 1999 Buick Regal

How do i change the orifice tube

by in Opelousas, LA on May 03, 2014
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , May 04, 2014
to change the orifice tube I would recommend a qualified tech to do this because you have to evacuate and recharge a/c to do this job