How do i change the orifice tube
Where is the orifice tube located on 1999 Buick Regal
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1999 Buick Regal Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - 71) in Lookout, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Silver Spring, MD
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($70 - 101) in Boise, ID
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($236 - 328) in Bradford, AR
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($96 - 353) in Charmco, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Valley Head, AL