Low oil pressure light sporadically comes on & chimes but no loss of compression or smoke of any kind. Local parts store said it may just be a bad sensor. $22. Also gave me a diagram but I still can not locate the sensor. 3.9 V6 engine
Where is the oil sensor located? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.