Low oil pressure light sporadically comes on & chimes but no loss of compression or smoke of any kind. Local parts store said it may just be a bad sensor. $22. Also gave me a diagram but I still can not locate the sensor. 3.9 V6 engine
Where is the oil sensor located? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($109 - 167) in Gibsonia, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($830 - 1,063) in Anaconda, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Langley, WA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Southworth, WA
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($105 - 118) in Maidens, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($615 - 905) in Dillon, MT