Low oil pressure light sporadically comes on & chimes but no loss of compression or smoke of any kind. Local parts store said it may just be a bad sensor. $22. Also gave me a diagram but I still can not locate the sensor. 3.9 V6 engine
Where is the oil sensor located? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Gibsonia, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 250) in Anaconda, MT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($931 - 1,401) in Langley, WA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($57 - 123) in Southworth, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($329 - 481) in Maidens, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($106 - 115) in Dillon, MT