Low oil pressure light sporadically comes on & chimes but no loss of compression or smoke of any kind. Local parts store said it may just be a bad sensor. $22. Also gave me a diagram but I still can not locate the sensor. 3.9 V6 engine
Where is the oil sensor located? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($178 - 228) in Gibsonia, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Anaconda, MT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 250) in Langley, WA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($129 - 185) in Southworth, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($105 - 134) in Maidens, VA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($110 - 130) in Dillon, MT