Low oil pressure light sporadically comes on & chimes but no loss of compression or smoke of any kind. Local parts store said it may just be a bad sensor. $22. Also gave me a diagram but I still can not locate the sensor. 3.9 V6 engine
Where is the oil sensor located? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that