Having oil pressure issue with knocking and no oil in the heads.
Where is the oil pump located on the 3800 engine? on 1998 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1998 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - 448) in White Haven, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Randallstown, MD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Calhoun, GA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in Meansville, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($270 - 328) in Laurel, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mayetta, KS