Once my car is warmed up, when I come to a stop; the oil light comes on. It will go off once I start driving again.
Where is the oil pressure switch on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica?
on 1996 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1996 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Canajoharie, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 200) in South Kortright, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Northvale, NJ
- Timing Belt Replacement ($324 - 452) in Robertsdale, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,679 - 2,079) in Fort Bidwell, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($230 - 270) in Waverly, WA