Once my car is warmed up, when I come to a stop; the oil light comes on. It will go off once I start driving again.
Where is the oil pressure switch on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica?
on 1996 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
1996 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in Canajoharie, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in South Kortright, NY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Northvale, NJ
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - 1,990) in Robertsdale, AL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($176 - 189) in Fort Bidwell, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Waverly, WA