Once my car is warmed up, when I come to a stop; the oil light comes on. It will go off once I start driving again.
Where is the oil pressure switch on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica?
on 1996 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Where is the water pump located on this vehicle
- Where is the water pump located
- I have 1998 t avalon will not shift to drive sometimes it will what is the probl
- Car shakes when stopped or shakes when you go over a certain milage
- The abs & brake light is on a/c not working when it's on, when it goes off ac OK