Once my car is warmed up, when I come to a stop; the oil light comes on. It will go off once I start driving again.
Where is the oil pressure switch on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica?
on 1996 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
1996 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Canajoharie, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($332 - 460) in South Kortright, NY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($222 - 264) in Northvale, NJ
- Heater Core Replacement ($698 - 1,081) in Robertsdale, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,001 - 1,128) in Fort Bidwell, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($510 - 526) in Waverly, WA