I understand it is easy to change and would love to attempt it myself. If a diagram can be provided that would be great, but I'll take what I can get thanks.
Where is the Oil Pressure switch. 2005 Honda Accord 4Cylinder. on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dry Prong, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Philmont, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - $792) in Hillister, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dryden, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($288 - $406) in Hinkle, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($705 - $760) in Eddyville, NE