I understand it is easy to change and would love to attempt it myself. If a diagram can be provided that would be great, but I'll take what I can get thanks.
Where is the Oil Pressure switch. 2005 Honda Accord 4Cylinder. on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected