I understand it is easy to change and would love to attempt it myself. If a diagram can be provided that would be great, but I'll take what I can get thanks.
Where is the Oil Pressure switch. 2005 Honda Accord 4Cylinder. on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Dry Prong, LA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($353 - 411) in Philmont, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Hillister, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dryden, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($350 - 795) in Hinkle, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($267 - 1,068) in Eddyville, NE