low oil pressure
where is the oil pressure sensor located? on 2007 Ford F-150
2 answersMay 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2007 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 451) in Vilonia, AR
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in De Kalb, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($539 - 874) in White Bluff, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($227 - 290) in Sayre, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($148 - 211) in Peru, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($299 - 874) in Luther, OK