Where is the oil pressure sending unit located? Think I need to replace the unit. Oil light comes on at idle when engine is warm.
Where is the oil pressure sending unit located on 2001 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerJuly 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.