Can you tell me where the oil pressure sending unit is located on the engine?
Where is the oil pressure sending unit located ? on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerJanuary 17, 2009
2 answersFebruary 27, 2010
0 answersMarch 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($171 - 240) in Benet Lake, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($358 - 551) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Burgin, KY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($443 - 718) in Grayling, AK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Turnersburg, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 100) in Wray, GA