No problem, just not sure where it is located.
Where is the oil filter and oil drain plug located on this vehicle? on 1995 BMW 318ti
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318ti Questions
- Are there any engine issues with the 1.8, other than the stupid, plastic water pump blades?
- a whistling noise is coming from my dipstick tube, dipstick removed no noise?
- plenty of crank power;not starting?
- heater blower switch only work on hi
- Standard trans will not shift, to any gear. Clutch pedal depresses.
1995 BMW 318ti Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Collinsville, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($201 - 426) in Petroleum, WV
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Black Mountain, NC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,201 - 1,574) in Mears, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($629 - 672) in Marble Hill, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,705 - 2,900) in Cherrylog, GA