I have a check engine light on and need to find out what is wrong so I can fix the problem.
Where is the OBDII connector??? on 2004 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?
- From drive to reverse car takes about 3 sec to kickin Trany fluid at 20% (help)
- why does my car not restart after fueling?