Where is the OBD-II port in this vehicle? I need to plug in a safe driving gizmo on 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager

I need to plug in a drive-wise gizmo from my insurance company. I need to plug it in right away to be eligible for the discount.

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 4 comments
Under drivers side dash. Look for a male connector that looks like the female connector of the device yo have. Black in color!
Thanks, this helps a lot.
Should be staring you in the face when you look under the dash.
It was. Thanks for the help!
Cool, drive carefully!