I was told it was beside the converter. I need a picture showing me.
Where is the O2 sensor? I need to replace the left back one and cannot find it? on 2009 Hyundai Veracruz
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Veracruz Questions
- Turn signal audible sound has stopped working
- Since there is no dipstick, how can one check and change the transmission fluid in a Veracruz?
- Why is my 2007 veracruz stuck on third gear wont come of it
- ?my Hyundai Vera cruz horn stopped working after I hit another car from behind
- Open the back door button does not work
2009 Hyundai Veracruz Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($87 - 292) in Marianna, FL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Collinston, UT
- Battery Replacement ($191 - 218) in Keystone, SD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($275 - 432) in Clifton, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lanesville, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($226 - 277) in Ramsey, IN