I was told it was beside the converter. I need a picture showing me.
Where is the O2 sensor? I need to replace the left back one and cannot find it? on 2009 Hyundai Veracruz
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Veracruz Questions
- Turn signal audible sound has stopped working
- Since there is no dipstick, how can one check and change the transmission fluid in a Veracruz?
- Why is my 2007 veracruz stuck on third gear wont come of it
- ?my Hyundai Vera cruz horn stopped working after I hit another car from behind
- Open the back door button does not work
2009 Hyundai Veracruz Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Marianna, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($110 - 158) in Collinston, UT
- 30,000 Mile Service ($173 - 259) in Keystone, SD
- 150,000 Mile Service ($173 - 259) in Clifton, OH
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($3,282 - 3,695) in Lanesville, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($197 - 261) in Ramsey, IN