Won't start, batter is good, starter is good. Plan to replace PNP relay, if that isn't the problem I was going to test the neutral safety switch but I don't know where it is.
Where is the neutral safety switch on 2000 VW railta? on 2000 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2000 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($58 - 124) in Wysox, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($303 - 406) in Logan, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($489 - 637) in Decker, IN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($76 - 146) in Newry, SC
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Hatton, ND
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 46) in Perkins, OK