Won't start, batter is good, starter is good. Plan to replace PNP relay, if that isn't the problem I was going to test the neutral safety switch but I don't know where it is.
Where is the neutral safety switch on 2000 VW railta? on 2000 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- On hot days the engine will barely come back on after stopping for gas.
- I cannot find where the coolant level check is in the engine, or where I would add coolant if I needed to.
- Looking to sell 2001 Eurovan, with broken front axle, passed smog recently.
- Where are the timing marks for the timing belt? I have a audi 2.5L 5cyl. engine.
- Is there a better new oil for the manual transmission?