Chilton manual doesn't show location.
Where is the neutral safety switch located on a 2001 mazda tribute V6 auto. on 2001 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- What makes the gear shifter stay stuck in park? But it will still start up.
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
2001 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($235 - 307) in Elkton, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($236 - 289) in Oxford, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saddle River, NJ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Jay, OK
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($803 - 1,002) in Marcellus, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,160 - 1,930) in Mc Clellandtown, PA