The problem started a couple of weeks ago. The battery was replaced, the starter is okay, the alternator is okay, new spark plugs, new ignition coil, and so we are down to either the battery not powerful enough for the pickup or it is the neutral safety switch; which we are unable to locate. Please help!
Where is the neutral safety switch located on a 1994 manual Pickup? on 1994 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
- o2,batt,gas,brake. lights are on and defrost fan does not work.runs ok .little hesitation when shifting???
- truck turns over good but will not start