The problem started a couple of weeks ago. The battery was replaced, the starter is okay, the alternator is okay, new spark plugs, new ignition coil, and so we are down to either the battery not powerful enough for the pickup or it is the neutral safety switch; which we are unable to locate. Please help!
Where is the neutral safety switch located on a 1994 manual Pickup? on 1994 Isuzu Pickup
Asked by for the 1994 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Why did my oil pump lock up
- Problem I believe with intake manifold gasket or head gaskets
- does 1995 Isuzu pickup have an idle air control valve?
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
- Where can I find the rubber cover that goes on the middle of the steering column
1994 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($416 - $563) in Farmersville, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($362 - $515) in Taylor, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($339 - $487) in Woodbury, NJ
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($624 - $1,454) in Carlton, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Weyerhaeuser, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($217 - $253) in Rockaway Beach, OR