The problem started a couple of weeks ago. The battery was replaced, the starter is okay, the alternator is okay, new spark plugs, new ignition coil, and so we are down to either the battery not powerful enough for the pickup or it is the neutral safety switch; which we are unable to locate. Please help!
Where is the neutral safety switch located on a 1994 manual Pickup? on 1994 Isuzu Pickup
Asked by for the 1994 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- does 1995 Isuzu pickup have an idle air control valve?
- when driving my isuzu pickup the steering became tight and hard to steer.
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
1994 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($339 - 487) in Farmersville, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($285 - 422) in Taylor, WI
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($624 - 1,454) in Woodbury, NJ
- Radiator Replacement ($545 - 909) in Carlton, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($186 - 241) in Weyerhaeuser, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,868 - 2,282) in Rockaway Beach, OR