Car gets stuck in Park sometimes and sometimes it won't start at all. It will only start in Neutral.
Where is the Neutral Safety Switch located? on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - 309) in Chidester, AR
- 82,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Ralph, SD
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($192 - 268) in Fredericksburg, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bethlehem, IN
- Timing Chain Replacement ($664 - 867) in Parkton, MD
- Air Conditioning Condenser Fan Motor Replacement ($182 - 315) in Heilwood, PA