It's corroded on the inside and I need to replace it.
Where is the negative battery cable on the frame? It needs replacing. on 1996 Mercury Cougar
3 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
April 11, 2013
I (reluctantly) agree with wetry..............
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
1996 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 153) in Fittstown, OK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($249 - 407) in Granada, CO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wyoming, MN
- 25,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in York New Salem, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($253 - 266) in Orient, OH
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($812 - 1,409) in Maryville, IL