i want to locate the nav disc player on my lexus so i can upgrade to the new version without going to the dealer
where is the navi disc player locate? on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in West Medford, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,049 - 1,568) in Carlyle, IL
- 110,000 Mile Service ($162 - 255) in Mulberry, IN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($2,290 - 2,564) in Sonoita, AZ
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Capron, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Elliottsburg, PA