i want to locate the nav disc player on my lexus so i can upgrade to the new version without going to the dealer
where is the navi disc player locate? on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
- My hybrid battery is draining very fast when I have my AC on. Why? It goes from almost full to just about empty within a min. Will the hybrid battery die while driving?
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($370 - 543) in West Medford, MA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($492 - 629) in Carlyle, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mulberry, IN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sonoita, AZ
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($195 - 246) in Capron, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($737 - 746) in Elliottsburg, PA