where is the maximun air flow sensor located? on 1997 Ford Contour

engine idles rough I wwill like to know where is my maximun air flow sensor is located? thank you. we all appreciations. the engine idles rough. I will like to know where is the maximun air sensor is located? with all appreciation thank you.

by in Lake City, FL on March 29, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by , April 06, 2011
You mean the mass airflow sensor.(MAF). It's in the air filter housing or directly after in the intake air duct. The air flows through it so it's part of the intake air system. If you want to find a specialist, here's a directory link for you: https://repairpal.com/directory?address=32024&car_brand_names=Ford