The Problem started when I came back from work and found out my Battery was drained and a Co-worker tried to Jump his truck with mine even thou he didn't have the keys. Well someone came over to Jump start My Truck it was hooked up tried it turned over but had to wait to build a charge after 5 mins we attempted to turn her over and well. It turned over but all over a sudden went dead not even a dome light no response from the truck at all. I been reading around and read its more then likely my Main Fuse but when I opened the Fuse box under the hood I couldn't figure out which Fuse would be the Main Fuse =/ I'm Confused
Where is the Master Fuse located I found the main Fuse box on 1994 Mazda B4000
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B4000 Questions
- I have a hesitation when its going slower if you give it plenty of gas it goes on but when going slow it misses, ive changed all firing system parts and maf sensor. any help would be appreciated.
- Why would the brake lock up when I stop, when I have a abs system
- When I switch to 4WD and drive about 2-300yds there is a loud bang, thumb.
- How to manually pop the hood?
- I need to know what size belt to by pass ac compressor.