What tools are needed to replace it? What is the diagnostic code?
Where is the mass air flow/Crankshaft position sensor. on 2003 Buick LeSabre
1 answerFebruary 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly