What tools are needed to replace it? What is the diagnostic code?
Where is the mass air flow/Crankshaft position sensor. on 2003 Buick LeSabre
1 answerFebruary 16, 2013
3 answersApril 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2003 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Orchard Park, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Renault, IL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($114 - 160) in Scottdale, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in Carlisle, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($437 - 527) in River Grove, IL