my expedition wouldnt start the other day and i diagnost tested it and a code poped up saying manufactor control air fuel metering, not sure what that is but the truck was turning over but didnt seem like it was getting fuel, so i put a fuel pump in it but that wasnt the problem, the relay wasnt it either, and the fuse is good. so what else could it be?
where is the mass air flow sensor? on 1998 Ford Expedition
1 answerJuly 08, 2015
3 answersOctober 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek