my expedition wouldnt start the other day and i diagnost tested it and a code poped up saying manufactor control air fuel metering, not sure what that is but the truck was turning over but didnt seem like it was getting fuel, so i put a fuel pump in it but that wasnt the problem, the relay wasnt it either, and the fuse is good. so what else could it be?
where is the mass air flow sensor? on 1998 Ford Expedition
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Ford Expedition
1 answerJuly 08, 2015
3 answersOctober 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif