I need to know where the mass air flow censor is at in a 1990 chevy lumina
where is the mass air flow censor on 1990 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1990 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($108 - 156) in Wentworth, MO
- Thermostat Replacement ($191 - 260) in Weldon, CA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($119 - 148) in Thorndike, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($180 - 236) in Pyrites, NY
- Brake Proportioning Valve Replacement ($290 - 337) in Apple Springs, TX
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($60 - 80) in Talbot, IN